- Fast Abstracts are lightly refereed short presentations of work in progress or opinion pieces that can cover any and all facets of dependable systems and networks. Because they are brief and have a later deadline, Fast Abstracts allow their authors to:
- Report on work that may or may not be complete.
- Introduce new ideas to the community.
- State positions on controversial issues.
- As such, they provide an excellent opportunity to present new
work and receive early feedback from the community. We particularly
encourage submission from conference participants that would not
otherwise present their work at the conference.
- Submissions should be at most two pages, formatted using
standard two-column IEEE format. They are refereed primarily
based on their relevance to the conference. Accepted Fast Abstracts
will be published in the Supplement of the 2005 International
Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks.
- All participants in this track will have an opportunity to
present a poster; selected participants will also present a 5 minute
talk, including 1 minute for questions.
- Go to
Fast Abstracts submission page
- Matti Hiltunen (AT&T Labs - Research, NJ, USA)
- Antonio Casimiro Costa
(University of Lisbon)
(Washington State University)
- Submission: April 8, 2005
- Notification: April 28, 2005